killer’s creed is a mirage The game is preparing for launch on October 5th and ahead of that, Ubisoft has removed the system requirements for it. Unlike the standard for AAA PC games these days, the ninth-century Baghdad-set title appears to be largely forgiving on hardware, essentially dating back to an entire graphics generation. No need to run games on ultra settings of amd latest 7000 or nvidia’s 40 series cards. That said, the attached ‘PC Features’ trailer features Intel as its official partner, assuring that it is optimized for Arch GPUs and related 13th generation processors. This seems like an odd choice since it’s not a really popular graphics card. PC Gaming community.
Naturally, collaboration brings support Intel’s AI powered XeSS The upscaling method, which provides higher framerates without suffering too much on the visual fidelity department. No other advanced technology was mentioned in it trailerBut official blog post Details that players will be able to take advantage of Nvidia’s DLSS and AMD’s FSR to maximize their experience. killer’s creed is a mirage It also has uncapped frames at 4K resolution – a bold claim when you consider how poorly recent PC ports have been optimized. Other notable features include support for wide screen and multi-monitor displays, an in-game benchmark to measure performance, and hybrid input that lets you use a keyboard, mouse, controller,’ or other inputs simultaneously .
assassins creed mirage pc system requirements
The PC system requirements list comes courtesy of Ubisoftwith normal conditions windows 10 64-bit and at least 40GB free storage space on an SSD. While Assassin’s Creed Mirage isn’t necessarily moving forward SteamIt is worth referring to the platform Monthly Hardware Survey To get a good indication of a low-end PC gamer’s setup. And seeing as Nvidia’s GTX 1650 is out there, we can safely assume that most players meet the requirement.
Assassin’s Creed Mirage ‘Minimum’ PC Requirements
- Processor (CPU): Intel Core i7-4790K (Intel Core i5-8400 with ReBAR) or amd ryzen 5 1600
- Graphics (GPU): Nvidia GeForce GTX 1060 (6GB) or amd radeon RX 570 (4GB) or Intel Arc A380 (6GB)
- RAM: 8 GB
- Resolution: 1,920×1,080 pixels at 30fps (low settings)
Assassin’s Creed Mirage ‘Recommended’ PC Requirements
- Processor (CPU): Intel Core i7-8700K or AMD Ryzen 5 3600
- Graphics (GPU): Nvidia GeForce GTX 1660 Ti (6GB) or AMD Radeon RX 5600 XT (6GB) or Intel Arc A750 (8GB)
- RAM: 16 GB
- Resolution: 1,920×1,080 pixels at 60fps (high settings)
Assassin’s Creed Mirage ‘Enthusiast’ PC Requirements
- Processor (CPU): Intel Core i7-9700K or AMD Ryzen 7 3700X
- Graphics (GPU): Nvidia GeForce RTX 2070 (8GB) or AMD Radeon RX 5700 XT (8GB) or Intel Arc A770 (8GB)
- RAM: 16 GB
- Resolution: 1440p at 60fps (high settings)
Assassin’s Creed Mirage ‘Ultra’ PC Requirements
- Processor (CPU): Intel Core i5-11600K or AMD Ryzen 7 5600X
- Graphics (GPU): Nvidia GeForce RTX 3080 (10GB) or AMD Radeon RX 6900 XT (16GB)
- RAM: 16 GB
- Resolution: 4K at 60fps (Ultra settings)
After spending years in an open-world RPG setting, Assassin’s Creed is going Mirage back to my roots, focused on tight and cunning covert assassinations. You play as Basim Ibn Ishaq, a side character assassin’s creed valhalla, who climbs up the ranks of the Hidden Ones, transforming from an ordinary pickpocket into a dreaded assassin. Accordingly, the game is cheap, priced at $49.99/Rs. Rs 2,499 on PC. 3,499 on console. Pre-orders grant access to a bonus quest called ‘The Forty Thieves’, which I’m guessing is a reference to the classic Arabic folktale ‘Ali Baba and the Forty Thieves’. One can also play it on Ubisoft’s gaming subscription service Ubisoft+ first day.